Monday, September 10, 2012

What is a terrorist?

Some anonymous dorks decided to hack GoDaddy on the 11th anniversary of September 11 2001.  They dress themselves as the original terrorist, the ultraconservative religious fanatic who tried to blow up an elected government.

But, are these idiots terrorists?

Well, they don't kill people, at least, not directly.  They may hurt some people's income though.  By attacking small businesses, they may end up making a few people unable to pay bills and rent.

They suck basically.  I'm now going to vote for any SOPA, PIPA, or whatever politician just because I hate these dorks.   Whatever Anonymous was against, I'm in favor of.  Whatever they were in favor of, I'm against. 

They attack government websites when the government says things they don't like.  They attack people's right to freedom of information.  By attacking the internet, they don't hurt the big powers.  Hollywood and Washington carry on as usual.  They hurt the little guy, the one who wants to learn, the small business who needs to communicate.

Anonymous can kiss my butt, and I'll crap on their face.  

No comments: